Teamcenter Site Support Training
This program helps you to enhance skillset to perform site support or administration activities which ensure enablement of new solutions, integration, resolution of issues, site stability, reliability, availability and performance efficiently and effectively.
This program also helps you to develop a systematic approach and understand best practices to ensure Teamcenter infrastructure is being used for business at its best level.
This program is designed for participants who are willing to explore various site support activities and enhanced skillset while performing those activities with efficiency and effectivity.
- Teamcenter Basic functionality hands-On
- Teamcenter data and process management hands-on
- Basic understanding of installation and integration
- Understanding Teamcenter Infrastructure Components and their role
- Expertise in analyzing and tuning of various components like database, business logic, FMS server, OS, Hardware & Network
- Expertise in zeroing on various day to day issues and their time bound resolutions
- Expertise in high end integration like MCAD/ECAD/CAE/SCM/TCC/TCSRM/TCRA etc.
- Best approaches for high end configuration like workflow-schedule integration, Async process setup, store-forward, multisite, Document & Render Management, Simpgen, View/Markup & Print, LDAP/SSO/SSL/WebSEAL configuration, TCCS Configuration,SQL clustering for Teamcenter,Web Application layer clustering, HTTP based multisite configuration,Active Workspace Installation& configuration.
- High end Installation, Integration, Configuration and Patching
- Backup and Restore of Teamcenter site
- Replica Site Creation for Testing and Development
- New solutions deployment and configuration
- Server &client customization deployment
- Logging and Analysis
- Monitoring usage of resources like Database server, license server, pool manager, OS resources, Teamcenter server, network, license Usage Report, cache sizing,
- Various Issue Resolution Technique:
- MCAD/ECAD/SCM/CAE integration related issues
- Workflow related issues
- FMS related issues: Remote FMS Server setup
- Client connection related issues
- Performance related issues: tcserver.exe processes are consuming many gigabytes,
- Multisite collaboration issues.
- Mixed ownership issues.
- Organization structure issues: change project administrator when original is gone,
- Schedule task and crone jobs like translation, store and forward, multisite, custom tools related issues resolution techniques
- Utility related issue resolutions
- Resolving issues in context of Setting:
- Changing user profile/password/role/group/volume/options etc
- Teamcenter Interface related issues Rich client/Thin client/ Business Modeler
- Issue using Basic Entities:Workspace object (Item/Revision/form/dataset/envelop/address list/change/envelope etc), queries/reports/ product structure/workflow/change management.