Teamcenter Multisite Training Program with Live Industry Business Cases (24Hrs.)
This program will give you to give you details knowledge of Multisite configuration to enable sharing data between multiple sites.
- Understanding in details knowledge of multisite collaboration.
- Understanding best practice of multisite configuration.
- Understanding how to publish the data.
- Understanding the object ownership in multisite environment.
- Understanding in details knowledge of data replication.
- Multisite is a means of sharing data between multiple federated sites in an enterprise.
- In a federation, each site represents an independent database with its own set of users and groups, data model, business rules and business processes.
- Data sharing is accomplished via object replication wherein an exact copy of an object (such as an item) is made available at a remote site.
- Replicas are synchronized when master copy is updated/modified.
- Only one site can own the master copy at any given time.
- Ownership can be automatically transferred from site to site.
- Introduction to Data Sharing,
- Data Publishing through ODS,
- Basic Operations
- Publishing, Un-Publishing, Publish Privileges
- Data Sharing
- Remote Import and Export
- Remote Import/Export behavior on various Teamcenter Objects and lifecycle state
- Remote Checkout/Check in
- When to use it
- Limitation on remote checked out and checked in
- Various operations on object at remote site
- Object ownership transfer
- Remote Inbox
- Configuration options Hub/Proxy server
- Configuration component gs_portmapper, ODS, IDSM
- Defining sites through Organization
- Understanding preferences involved & importance POM_schema creation and synchronization at various site involved
- Defining FMS master import at each site
- Proxy server/client and its importance for external site
- Remote Inbox configuration
Import, Export, Data Synchronization, type and size of data, backup, schema changes, import/export record.
- Data Replication Rules
- Site Definition Synchronization & Compatibility
- Automatic Synchronization
- Manual Synchronization
- Batch Replica Update
- Multiple Site Synchronization
- Synchronization using class, item Id , object file, assembly, modified objects et all
- Pull verses push synchronization strategy
- Revision selectors
- Export Records
- Publishing, Un-publishing, sending objects to remote sites
- Publication Record, Site Authorization
- Security by IDSM/ODS while performing various operations as per the preferences set
- Security through AM rule tree