Teamcenter Gateway for SAP
This program will give you in details knowledge about SAP gateway.
Benefits of this program:
- Details knowledge about T4S functionality.
- Details information shared on various industry use cases.
- Field and value mapping and Aligned code list.
- Detail knowledge about error handling.
- Introduction: Basic Concept, PLM-ERP integration need, Business Challenges.
- Overview of Teamcenter Gateway for SAP Solution.
- T4S Gateway Service Architecture.
- T4S BGS Architecture.
- Configuring T4S connectivity to SAP.
- Object Type mapping (Data Model Mapping of Teamcenter and SAP business objects).
- Transaction mapping between T4S & SAP.
- Material Master Data Mapping.
- BOM Mapping.
- Document mapping.
- Change Management.
- Mapping of equipment, functional location, vendor, PIR data.
- Transfer of inspection plan, standard routing, mfg. BOM to SAP.
- Transfer of production order, standard routing from SAP to Teamcenter.
- Bidirectional transfer of WBS.
- Bidirectional transfer of generic objects and BOM.
- Teamcenter Admin Data Modelling: Workflow, BMIDE (Lov, Properties, Conditions etc.).
- Admin Tool – Check TPSAP Processes, Configure Trigger, Check Activities and many more.
- Using various features in context of industry specific requirement.
- Synchronous interactive data transfer mode.
- Synchronous and asynchronous workflow-based data transfer.
- Using various functions for material master, BOM, document, EC, vendor part, routing data flow etc.
- Using workflow for material master, BOM, document, EC, vendor part, routing data flow etc.
- Enabling best practices on what to transfer, when to transfer & how to transfer.
- Overview on what is TCL, role of TCL & Importance of TCL.
- Implementation project best practices on requirement gathering, phases to be addressed etc.